A Healthy Indoor Space to Set Your Baby Up For LIFE
Perhaps you've got that nagging feeling of knowing you want to make a healthy indoor environment for you baby, but you're not sure where to start.
Or maybe you're feeling a sense of certainty that you want to create a healthy living space, but that feeling over overwhelm has you paralyzed to start.
That intuition is correct.
Healthy Nursery Healthy Baby will teach you HOW to create a nursery free of toxins and harmful chemicals.
I help parents set their baby's up for a lifetime of good health and a positive future through the right environment.
Maybe you just found out you're expecting and you can't stop planning the perfect nursery in your head.
Maybe you're well into the planning phase of your sweet baby's new room but you've hit a wall, becoming overwhelmed with the choices and "toxin-free" products.
Maybe you think your lifestyle is healthy, but you know there's more to it than just healthy eating and exercise. You want to set your baby's health up on strong building blocks.
THE BOTTOM LINE?
I understand this. After all, it means...
- You can have the peace of mind you desire while your baby spends 15 - 16 hours a day in their crib over the first two years.
- You can know for a fact you are setting your baby up with a great and healthy start to life with the invaluable gift of a good health.
- You can feel confident about the purchases you've made and the purchases you make in the future, knowing they are free from toxins that cause health issues in our little ones.
- You can gain the knowledge and insight you need as a parent to help prevent future behavioral issues and health ailments through creating a healthy environment.
- You can learn how to maintain and monitor your nursery to prevent any issues in the future that may be unsafe or unhealthy for your baby as they grow.
So WHY do you feel completely overwhelmed when it comes to creating a truly healthy environment for your baby's room?
Maybe it's because you think.....
"I have no idea where to start" Sometimes you feel like there's so much to research in order to make the right decision on nursery purchases. You feel a little bit lost and unable to wrap your head around what you need to learn.
"There's SO much information." You and Google are great friends, but you don't know at advice to follow and you don't know if it really applies to you and your baby. You want to do the right thing, but you're not sure what that is.
"I'm no expert." You've tried to learn about toxins and healthy products, but you feel like you're not gaining any traction.
"I just want my baby to be healthy and safe." You know the end goal, but you're not sure how to get there. The information is overwhelming and the products are endless.
If you're nodding your head in agreement, then you're ready to start your Healthy Nursery Journey, One Step at a Time.
What You Will Get in The Healthy Nursery Happy Baby Workshop
Help yourself and your family create a building block for a healthy lifestyle through the environment inside your baby's room.
The entire workshop can be accessed from any device. You'll have 24/7 access to learn on your own time, at your own pace from anywhere in the world. The program is delivered via written text, videos, MP3s and workshop slides.
How this Program Works:
Here's What You'll Learn to Create a Healthy Environment
Planning your nursery, and registry and WHY a healthy nursery is the building block of life-long health
Getting started on the right foot is key and that's exactly what this module will help you with. Gain clarity and confidence in creating your registry and planning out your nursery. This section includes:
- Healthy Nursery Budget Worksheet
- Indoor Environment Resource Guides (Print & Online)
- How to Choose the Perfect Room (what matters & what doesn't)
- Step by Step Nursery Breakdown to Avoid the Overwhelm
- Discover WHY a Healthy Nursery is the Foundation of a Healthy Life
- In Depth Nursery Planning Workbook
By the end of Module 1 you'll have a plan in place and you'll start checking off each task one by one.
How to monitor and improve your indoor air quality in the nursery without confusion or frustration
Once you've got a handle on the big picture of your nursery planning, we'll dive into specific areas you can create an incredible indoor environment for your baby's first years. You'll discover:
- What tools can help improve indoor air quality
- Habits that will change the indoor environment and air
- All the indoor air quality terms -- the essentials you need to know
- How to avoid placing your child at risk for allergies and asthma
- How to avoid high humidity which contributes to mold and dustmites
- Toxins that are harmful and should be avoided
No matter what your previous knowledge of toxins and indoor air quality was, you'll have all the tools you need to create that perfect environment.
How to find the perfect crib and mattress with the fewest toxins and outfit it with the healthiest choice of fabrics and textiles
This is our most informative module as you discover what crib, mattress and bedding to choose. Discover why you don't want to choose your baby's sleeping area based on price or looks alone. What you can expect in this module:
- In-Depth Breakdown of Mattress Toxins
- How Chemicals in Clothing and Fabrics Affect Health and Wellness
- Mattress and Crib Brands You Can Count On
- How to Safely Reuse Handed Down or Heirloom Furniture
- Healthy Bedding Crib Essentials Checklist & Shopping Guide
- How to Choose a Crib Without Toxic VOCS or Chemicals
- Furniture Refinishing Checklist & How To Guide
Whether your buying a brand new crib, using a handed down furniture piece or your refinishing an heirloom gem, you'll discover ways to make it a healthy bed.
Outside the nursery, safe water and the use of non-toxic bottles and dishes are an essential part of keeping your baby healthy
In this module we'll travel to the kitchen to cover the importance of clean water and water filtration as well as how to monitor your own water. You'll also find out why plastic bottles and dishes are a no-go in the healthiest of kitchens. Here you'll discover:
- Why city water isn't always safe
- How to easily and inexpensively filter your own water
- How the most dangerous toxins affect the body
- What type of baby bottles are safe to purchase
- Why plastic dishes should be avoided
By the end of this module you'll have a great idea of how to create a healthy kitchen to stay in line with your healthy nursery.
Create a cleaning routine and cleaning habits that are entirely safe for your baby and entire family
In this module you will become a non-toxic cleaning machine. Find out what's safe and what's not. You'll never second guess your cleaning products again after you've completed this module. Here are the contents of my most loved module:
- Deep Dive into Cleaning Toxins
- Healthy Homemade Cleaning Recipe Formulas
- Remove and Replace Toxic Products Master List
- Extensive Researched Information on Dangerous Side Effects
- All Natural Product Guide
This module will set you up for a lifetime of safe cleaning practices and will help you remove some of the worst toxins from your home all together.
Choose the right materials you'll need when it comes to creating a beautiful, functional and healthy space for your baby's room
In this module we'll cover everything from paint colors to paint brands, flooring changes you could make to the best rug brands. I'll help you understand why not all products are entirely created equal. Materials you'll get specific information on:
- Paint Brands
- Paint Colors
- How to Work Around Toxic Carpet
- Window Treatments
- Natural & Organic Rug Manufacturers
- Healthy Choices for Replacement Flooring
Whether you're working around what you have or changing out flooring, window treatments or more, you'll learn the best habits and changes to keep your nursery a healthy environment.
BONUSES FOR ENROLLING IN THE
HEALTHY NURSERY HAPPY BABY WORKSHOP
#1 Bonus Module: Electric & Magnetic Fields
- What are EMFs?
- How EMFs are affecting our children
- How you can protect your baby
- Safe products to use with your baby or child
- How to create an EMF free zone around the crib
- Extensive research studies on the topic of health and EMFs
#2 Bonus: Community Facebook Group
Connect with like-minded parents and grandparents who are looking out for the long-term health of their children. It's a great resource to get connected with to stay up to date on the latest trends in healthy environments and how they effect our health.
You'll get instant access to the group where I will be active on a daily basis sharing advice, tips and help.
#3 Bonus: One-On-One Call with Me
That's right a 20 minute one-on-one Skype or Phone call with me to help you plan your nursery, get your questions answered and pick my brain.
My experience as a Certified Home Inspector and Building Bologist sets me apart and gives me a very different perspective when it comes to creating a healthy environment at home. And as a mom myself, I completely understand that overwhelming feeling of wanting your child safe and healthy.
It's the whole reason I created this course in the first place. I can't wait to speak with you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Amanda Klecker, Building Biologist & Home Inspector
I work as a Certified Home Inspector and I am also a Certified Building Biology Practitioner and mom of two girls. As a young girl I was always interested in houses and the spaces we lived in. And as a young adult I became interested in holistic ways to improve health and well being.
I love bringing these two areas together through creating healthy living spaces and indoor environments. As a mom, I know how important the health of a home is when it comes to raising a family. Keeping my family healthy and happy through preventative measures has been my mantra in creating my own healthy home.
I haven’t always known how important the health of a house is in relation to our body’s health. My own journey has shaped how I help families and individuals protect their bodies. I understand that it can feel overwhelming at first when you find out about the number of toxins we are exposed to every day.
I want to meet you where you are and give you encouragement that every step in the right direction will make a difference to your family’s health.
My goal is to help you create an excellent building block for your baby’s future health by creating a healthy environment for them to sleep and play in.
"Healthy House On The Block does a beautiful job of educating homeowners about how their house can actually impact the state of their health, and in empowering them with practical information in nontoxic cleaning, improving air quality, reducing mold dangers and more. I'm grateful that Amanda created this resource, as it is truly applicable to each and every one of us, and can be a missing link in the recovery of health."
- Jessica Pantermuehl, NTP, CHHC, Founder, LiveWell Collective
"Amanda is a fully competent professional! She goes above and beyond adding value to her clients, as someone who truly cares about health and wellness. She has extensive knowledge and is willing to educate and share, so we may better protect ourselves and our families from the silent killers. It's a pleasure to know Amanda!"
- Hannah Jackson Hogberg, Founder, HealthyHomeGirls
100% Money Back Guarantee: